Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sure SOUNDS delicious...



Japanese have a tough time with L and R. So I can understand (although why they didn't just take 10 seconds to look it up, I don't know...EVERYONE has those electronic dictionaries). Who doesn't love flesh fish. Reminds me of home.




But Mand Handicaft? What the?

And make sure you boil those vegetables for a long time so they lose all their flavor and nutrional benefits right?




I swear I was in America last night. There is not a single thing here to bring about thoughts of Japan. Except the Japanese people.




This place has 2 ferris wheels that run from morning till evening everyday, but no one rides them. Japan is huge on energy conservation. No really, they are.

Really.

7 comments:

debby said...

Rhyme,
I am so glad you finally started a blog about life over there. This one cracked me up. I love flesh fish!
Jomama

Patrick Jinks said...

Ryan, this post was very entertaining! You should send these to the Tonight Show's "headlines."
Uncle Pat

Ash said...

i agree ry, the blogs have been so great to read! I really hope you keep up with it, I miss you so much it hurts sometimes, I just miss my best friend. I love you xoxoxoxoxo

john said...

Hi Ryan. Can you send me an e-mail? My Brother (The one who I always told you didn't remember you... obviously he does) and his wife are going to Tokyo this month and want travel advice.
john
jmanning3d@gmail.com

Cyril said...

I never told John I didn't remember you...! But it is extremely weird to picture you and Ashley as grown ups. (Then again, it's usually extremely weird to picture myself as a grown up.)

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

adam said...

this blog freakin rocks.